Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Earth2100

Last night I watched the show earth2100 - I thought it was different. I had some really great points. The show was written in a story format of some the possible scenarios that experts are saying are possibilities of our planet. At first my reaction was to be scared for a future but now I am feeling more of the need to take action.

We need to be start thinking about the things we use every day and how were are going to replace them in the future. Water in some areas of the United States is already a scarcity but it is a necessity - so what are we going to do. What are we going to do if the aquifers’ run dry. Is there a backup plan? What are we going to do about renewable energy it is not just cars we need to be thinking about and we need to do it quickly.

Interesting thoughts, makes we want to understand more about where I can and what can I do? More to come in the next couple of weeks. What can you do today?

No comments:

Post a Comment