Sunday, May 17, 2009

It is a beautiful morning here in Elk River the wind has finally died down at least for a little while. I was up at the lake doing some spring cleaning on Friday and found that Clorox Green Works products (Dishwashing soap and Multi-surface/glass cleaners) work generally well with a slightly floral scent. I think I prefer the dishwashing soap compared to dawn. However, you will need lotion following washing dishes (at least I did).

Anyone else try this products? Let us know what your trying in your journey to becoming more green. This is not intended to be a plug for a specific product or service.

Have an outstanding day!

http://www.rochefordproperties.com

2 comments:

  1. Check out my blog greenchoicecleaning.blogspot.com I am sharing my green cleaning journey. I am so excited about the product I found it is amazing. You can clean your home with just water and it disinfects 99.9% of germs and bacteria. The company is called Norwex and I like the products so much, I am signing up today to be a distributor. If you would like to have a party or just try the product let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I missed your presentation on Monday. Spent the evening with my sister how lives in Iowa during the school year. Hope to make another one you have.

    ReplyDelete